Thee-commerce industry is developing rapidly, and many e-commerce industries use WMS. What are the operation steps of WMS system in e-commerce industry?
1. Goods warehousing: after the arrival of the customer's goods, the administrator will check the delivery note to understand the delivery unit, commodity list and quantity, and check whether the quantity of goods on the delivery note is true. If it is sure that there is no error, the system will scan the commodity bar code with PDA, and the system will automatically collect and record the commodity information. After the scanning is completed, the system will automatically allocate the referral location for each type of goods, and the administrator only needs Refer to the designated storage location to store the goods. Under special conditions, the consignment location can be modified, so that the standard goods can be placed and the warehouse application rate can be improved. In addition, if there is no bar code for goods, it is required to print the bar code before entering the warehouse, and paste it to the designated position of each commodity, so as to facilitate the smooth flow of the warehousing business.
2. Goods delivery: the administrator can check the delivery order, understand the shipping unit, commodity list and commodity quantity, check whether the quantity of goods on the delivery order is true, scan the barcode with PDA, and the system will automatically reduce the corresponding commodity inventory to ensure the real-time and accurate inventory. If the information of the goods is not accurate during scanning, it will send out a warning to let the administrator deal with it in time, so as to ensure that the delivery task can be completed efficiently and accurately.
3. Commodity inventory: the administrator can set the upper and lower limits of goods and storage location inventory in the system. When the inventory level falls to the inventory warning line, the system will automatically send out stock pre-warning to inform relevant operators.
4. Commodity transfer: when the commodity inventory is lower than the set value, the operator can transfer the goods from another warehouse to replenish through the system transfer function and set up the inventory transfer document. It is also applicable to the normal commodity transfer or location transfer.
5. Inventory of goods: the warehouse keeper fills in the inventory task in the system, specifies the counting time and range of goods, and generates the inventory table. The warehouse keeper takes PDA to scan the barcode of goods to be counted, and the system will automatically calculate the difference between the book quantity and the actual offer quantity, and generate the warehouse in or out order with different quantity.
6. Statistical report: the system provides reports based on demand, including monthly inventory report, detailed report of revenue creation, summary report of receiving and sending, monthly report of employee performance, billing report, delivery analysis report, etc., and can also modify or add reports according to demand.