Many warehouse logistics industries are using WMS. Why use WMS? What are the benefits of WMS for enterprises?
1. Improve inventory accuracy;
2. Reduce order / work order processing time and improve warehouse processing capacity;
3. Reduce and cancel paper documents, reduce data processing time and cost;
4. Improve the level of business management;
5. Reduce / eliminate the mistake of putting on the shelf and picking up goods, and reduce the human error;
6. Reasonable use of warehouse human resources to achieve effective performance appraisal;
7. Reduce inventory cost and time, support dynamic and uninterrupted inventory;
8. Solve the time difference between inventory data and on-site inventory, input, query and update system data in real time, quickly and accurately;
9. Effectively control inventory and reduce inventory cost;
10. Improve the utilization of warehouse, location and equipment;
11. Improve the working speed and efficiency of warehouse operation;
12. The warehouse work can be ordered by handheld terminal, and the process is clear at a glance. The time and cost of training new employees will be greatly reduced. The trained employees will take over the work immediately after they get started and can work independently;
13. Warehouse management is highly intelligent, digital and modern.